I always search for the trick to make your command prompt have auto completion when when you hit the tab key, so I am writing it down here for everyone to bask in the auto-complete glory…
1. Run regedit (start->run type regedit and hit enter)
2. Find HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftCommand Processor
3. Click the “Command Processor” item and in the right pane double click “CompletionChar”
4. In the value data textbox, enter 9 and press ok.
5. Close regedit and restart any command prompts you want to tab instead of type in.